NSCAA would like to welcome Radnor Soccer Club, Staff, Administrators, Coaches and playing Members of the Club to the NSCAA Player Development Curriculum Diploma Course. With assistance from NSCAA, Radnor Soccer Club is establishing an appropriate and consistent approach to player development. This first of its kind course can supplement the organizations in-house coaching education program with a curriculum framework, videos, activities and planning support. The content is organized by 5 Stages of Development - players age 3-18+. Participants will:
- download activity plans and be able to coach right away,
- receive coaching advice, tips, and answers to questions
- receive a full color PDF curriculum manual at the end of the series
- achieve an NSCAA Player Development Diploma for each stage
- and new Members will receive a six-month introductory membership to NSCAA.
Click here to learn more about NSCAA